Wednesday, November 30, 2011

NEW PAINTINGS FOR THE CHATTANOOGA MARKET CHRISTMAS MARKET DECEMBER 3rd & 4th!!!!













I have been working on smaller paintings specifically for the Chattanooga Market© Christmas Market this upcoming weekend!! I am so excited to be going back there..so many good friends, and people that I care deeply about!



I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! It seems to me that time is flying by, and this year has just been a endless blur of art shows, and painting. (NOT complaining!!). I just am having a heck of a time thinking that 2011 is almost GONE. It's been a great year!! Live Artfully!!

9 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Such a treat whenever I visit your blog!

Lynn Devine McDonald said...

Nice new work!! I hope you have a wonderful show!!
xoxo Lynn

Art Play Today said...

I Love your artwork! These are all beautiful!

Sueann said...

Love your newest selections of paintings!! Fabulous!
Hugs
SueAnn

Anonymous said...

Fantastic works as always! I hope this market was a good experience for you!

A COLLAGE A DAY said...

very unique work!

Tessa said...

Oh wow: I love your style! Your paintings are awesome!
You have another fan :-)

xx Tessa

Mamazerty said...

your style of drawing and painting is absolutely marvellous.
I use your website to learn how drawing the pictures of humans (and dogs too)....
(and also to learn english too)
thanks for all this beautifull works

Mamazerty said...

your style of drawing and painting is absolutely marvellous.
I use your website to learn how drawing the pictures of humans (and dogs too)....
(and also to learn english too)
thanks for all this beautifull works